I am so so so happy that Susanna had twins! they are both beautiful and it looks like Van is enjoying having two little sisters as well. The last i saw him he was not even walkign it is really amazing. I cant wait to see the twins! Josephine nd cordelia are both beautiful names.
And sam! oh my gosh hes so adorable and he got so big! its amazing!! i cant wait to see everybody and i hope it is soon! I am officiallly going to arizona for school so that will be a whole lot closer then down here! xoxoxo
han
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

HANNAH! so your are definitely going to u of a then?? that's fantastic! brady will be starting grad school there this fall. that will be so awesome to live in the same city (town to you). get ready for some fun, yummy dinners together! can't wait!
ReplyDeleteElizabeth (and Brady)